Do you feel like your hair yearns for some TLC? Well listen up, hot oil treatments are just what you need. Hot oil treatments stimulate blood flow to the scalp, strengthens the hair, promotes hair growth and prevents brittle hair and split ends. Not only are hot oil treatments beneficial, but there are many to choose from. A few examples are: coconut, avocado, jojoba, castor, tea tree, olive and peppermint oil.
Easy guide to healthier hair:
- Warm up the oil of your choice by heating some water on a stove.
- Remove the hot water from the stove top when the water is near boiling.
- Put your oil in a separate container (preferably an applicator bottle) and place it in the hot water.
Do NOT heat the oil in a microwave! It will lose all of its nutrients and we need them!
- Part your hair into 4-6 sections and apply the oil to your scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp to evenly distribute the oil and coat your ends.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap for a minimum of 30 mins.
- Shampoo and condition your hair as normal.
- Enjoy healthier hair!
Get to it! You will thank us later.